Bets on poker. And chinese poker calculator.
In this tournament you can make a bet. Which country's player will be the winner of the tournamentREAD MORE
st and 2nd place will receive a ticket to the main tournament nutsbet championshipREAD MORE
1. The player must be registered on the site to take part in a tournament.
2. The tournaments are divided into three groups:
— Tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool
— heads-up (1vs1)
3. You may take part in tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool in two ways:
— Pay buy-in
— Win a ticket in a satellite.
4. The primary tournaments are tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool. Prize pools are formed at the expense of participants’ buy-in, but they can’t be lower than the sum guaranteed by the organizers. Prize pools grow proportionally to the sum of buy-ins of the participants. In a 'knockout' tournament the prize pool is divided into 2 equal parts. One part is distributed among the players who have won paid places. The second part is used to pay a knockout prize to every player who knocked out the opponent from the tournament. The knockout prize is conditional on the number of players and the size of the prize pool. A prize for knockout is to be charged immediately after knocking out the opponent from the tournament.
5. Satellites are tournaments with 1-5$ buy-in. All the participants are grouped into 4-men groups; every group’s winner gets a ticket to a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool. The ticket’s cost is equal to the money you can withdraw from the site or you may pay the registration cost in a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool.
6. If a player gets into group consisting of two players, the winner in this group receives 50% of the ticket. A tournament grid is formed randomly. Depending on the amount of players in a tournament, some players may appear in the next round at the beginning of the tournament.
7. A player should have money needed to pay the buy-in on his NutsBet account to register in a tournament.
8. Your money will be charged off your NutsBet account during the registration. If you cancel the registration, your money will be refunded.
9. If a player takes a prize, the money will be transferred to his NutsBet account after the end of a tournament.
10. If a player registers in a tournament but doesn’t take part in it, the buy-in won’t be refunded.
11. The site’s fee for organizing and holding tournaments is 10% of buy-ins. There’s not fee for money withdraw.
12. The minimum amount of a tournament’s participants is 16 people.
Rules and orders of the tournaments
1. Tournaments are held in “Standard”, “Conquest”, best of 3/best of 5 formats with 1 ban, single elimination.
2. Standard is a format where you may use only cards from standard mode in “Hearthstone”.
3. Conquest is a format where the winner changes his hero and is not allowed to play it till the end of the round (bo3/bo5). The loser may use the same hero or change it.
4. Players choose their heroes during the registration, changing heroes during a tournament is not allowed.
5. Bo3 is a format where every player chooses 3 heroes. Before a match starts, both players ban 1 of the opponent’s heroes. Information about heroes’ bans for every player is displayed on the match page simultaneously.
6. Bo5 is a format where every player chooses 4 heroes. Before a match starts, both players ban 1 of the opponent’s heroes. Information about heroes’ bans for every player is displayed on the match page simultaneously.
7. Single elimination means that a player leaves the tournament after losing a round (bo3/bo5)
8. A tournament’s grid is formed at the beginning. Players should go to their match page and confirm their readiness for the tournament within 10 minutes. After confirming, players may ban their opponent’s hero. If a player doesn’t confirm his readiness at the specified time, he gets a technical defeat and leaves the tournament.
9. Players are not allowed to have more than 1 deck of one and the same hero (except players who are streaming online and have agreement with administration).
10. On demand of his opponent, a player must send him screenshots of the “duel mode” showing the game’s lobby.
11. According to the results of every match players must indicate the results “I’ve won” or “I’ve lost”. If your opponent has already indicated the result, you may confirm it or in a questionable matter you may send a claim to the support. After entering the result, the second player has 10 minutes for confirming the result or sending a claim. Otherwise the result will be confirmed automatically. After sending a claim to the support, the timer of automatic confirmation will be stopped till the tournament’s administrator takes a decision about the issue.
12. Make screenshots of your wins and losses after every game in case of having issues.
13. Using any third-party software affecting the game is forbidden.
14. Insulting or abusing players/administrators is forbidden.
15. Removing the opponent from your friend list till the end of a round (bo3/bo5) is forbidden.
16. If you have picked a banned hero or a hero you have already won a match with, you get a technical defeat in a certain match or you replay the game at the discretion of your opponent.
17. Once the challenge has started you may retire from the challenge, but you are not allowed to change your status to “busy” or “away”. Also you’re not allowed to enter your cards’ collection. If your opponent fixes that moment and proves it with a screenshot you get a technical defeat and leave the tournament.
18. Entering false match results on the match page is forbidden.
19. If you get disconnected or get any technical issue, your opponent is allowed either to score the victory or to offer a rematch (at his own discretion).
20. Top 10 players ranking contains the information on the prize amounts won throughout previous and current months. In order to participate in the ranking a player must provide his decks to the administrator of the tournament prior to the final round of the tournament. The administrator of the tournament has a right to verify the decks of the players using the spectator mode in the game. The site has a right to publish on the page of ranking the decks of the players with which the players won the prizes after the tournament is over. A player may refuse to provide the decks and/or from participation in the ranking. To be excluded from the ranking a player should send a request to the support team. If a player refuses to provide the decks the administration has a right to exclude such player from the renking unilaterally. The publication of decks and ranking is aimed to promote the tournaments and simplify participation in them.
21. In regard to FREEROLL tournament a special rule is applicable. If an opponent has more than one deck of the declared class, the score in the round becomes 1-0. The player who has two or more decks of the same class gets one defeat in a match and then the round continues.